Monday 15 August 2011

Richard's Satay Chicken

We have a new member at the forum called Downsizer and he recently shared this tasty recipe with us.

You'll need....

500gms chicken breast fillets or pork steaks
200gms peanut butter
200mls sweet chilli sauce
50gms golden syrup
dash of Worcestershire sauce

My chicken was about 380gms and I successfully halved the amounts for the sauce.

Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Mix the sauce ingredients together and rub them into the chicken.
Set aside for 4-6 hours.
Place in a well greased ovenproof dish(I lined mine with baking paper and saved a lot of cleaning;)) and
Bake for about 45minutes at 180C

The sauce keeps the meat so very tender and it's really delicious.
Here is Richard's blog and his photos, he has some lovely local pics too.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy. I only eat chicken and fish so this will be a nice change for me.

    Gillian (Chiria)

    ReplyDelete