Wednesday 12 September 2012

Firmware?

Not some vintage undergarment but something you need to have wireless internet connection apparently.
Our 'system' has run well for 3 weeks and then suddenly stopped, Joe was on the phone for hours yesterday and tried several upgrades...he'll be at it again today! The sweet thing was that I got up expecting not be able to get on-line but Joe had lugged my big pc tower/monitor/keyboard and set it up on the dining table with the ethernet cable running across the pelmets above the windows and secured by what looks like DH Lawrence and Anthony Trollop (and I was going to read that today!).

Now that I'm here I don't really have anything to say other than it looks like another beautiful day and I hope you all enjoy it!
Love from Sue
xx

The view from the dining room window...


No comments:

Post a Comment